Education isn’t limited to educator training. The School of Education is comprised of five distinct departments with a variety of education courses that allow you to specialize in a specific field, all while leveraging the resources a large university has to offer.
Because no matter what track you choose, you’ll be working with an internationally recognized faculty who will challenge your thinking, help you prepare for the future, and position you for success. Our education programs bring a range of perspectives and skills to prepare you for the field of education and practice. So go ahead, search within our departments below to see what education graduate and undergraduate programs best align with your goals.
- Administrative and Policy Studies (ADMPS) – Develops dynamic school leaders and policymakers to advocate beneficial advancements while managing higher education systems.
- Health and Physical Activity (HPA) – Promotes the importance of physically active lifestyles and other health-related behaviors that lead to a better quality of life.
- Instruction and Learning (IL) – Prepares expert teachers in specific subject areas by shaping an understanding of educating and learning from various perspectives.
- Learning Sciences and Policy (LSAP) – Incorporates practices including learning sciences in education, teaching in the content disciplines, and organization and policy change, with the goal of improving instruction on a broader level.
- Psychology in Education (PSYED) – Prepares graduates for professional careers in and out of the classroom (applied developmental psychology) and in the lab (research methodology).