Admissions for Developmental Movement - Master of Science (MS)
- Completed School of Education Admissions Application.
- A non-refundable application fee of $50 (USD) by credit card, check, or money order payable to 'University of Pittsburgh'.
- Official transcripts for work done in all previous undergraduate and graduate study (For master's admission, a minimum QPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale is usually required. Students with QPAs below 3.00 may be admitted with evidence of professional and academic competence.).
- Official, third-party evaluation of all international transcripts for applicants who have not received a master's degree within the United States. We strongly recommend using World Education Services (WES) to complete this service.
- A commitment to work with either children or older adults in a movement setting.
- Scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all applicants whose native language is not English and/or who have not finished academic degree requirements in an accredited US college or university.
- Written statement of career goals and degree objectives that includes an area of specialization.
- Two letters of recommendation.