Admissions for Exercise Physiology - Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Completed School of Education Admissions Application.
- A non-refundable application fee of $50 (USD) by credit card, check, or money order payable to 'University of Pittsburgh'.
- Official transcripts from every institution attended.
- Official, third-party evaluation of all international transcripts for applicants who have not received a master's degree within the United States. We strongly recommend using World Education Services (WES) to complete this service.
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is required.
- Statement of career goals and objectives (can be uploaded into the online application).
- Three letters of recommendation (see online application for electronic letters of recommendation).
- Current resume or curriculum vitae.
- Scores from the General Test section of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE institution code for the University of Pittsburgh is R2927 and the School of Education code is 3999).
- Writing sample (i.e. thesis, manuscript, etc.).
- Scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all applicants whose native language is not English.