Exercise Science - Bachelor of Science (BS)
To be considered for admission, the student must submit the formal application to the School of Education by February 1 of the sophomore year of study. Applications may be picked up at the College of Arts and Sciences department (CAS) or Office of Admissions 5th floor Posvar Hall. Applicants will be notified by the end of March as to the committee's decision.
- Completed School of Education Admissions Application
- A non-refundable application fee of $50 (USD) by credit card, check, or money order payable to 'University of Pittsburgh'
- complete individual transcripts of all previous work done in undergraduate study (a minimum QPA of 2.50 overall, and minimum science QPA of 2.50 on a 4.00 scale)
- scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all applicants whose native language is not English
- two letters of recommendation and possible interview
- completion of approximately 60 credits
- career goals statement
- interview with admissions committee
- demonstrated commitment to a physically active lifestyle
- Fall Deadline: February 1
- University of Pittsburgh School of Education - All rights reserved