Wellness - Aerobics Minor
Interested students should already be admitted to a University of Pittsburgh undergraduate program. Applications for admission into the minor program should be picked up and returned to 159 Trees Hall.
Interested applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- Completed School of Education Admissions Application
- A non-refundable application fee of $50 (USD) by credit card, check, or money order payable to 'University of Pittsburgh'
- current official transcript (if available) with a minimum QPA of 2.0
- a rationale of why student is interested in the minor
- signature from the student's primary academic advisor
- There are no specific deadlines for this minor.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Education - All rights reserved