Admissions for Education of Students with Mental and Physical Disabilities - Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Completed School of Education Admissions Application.
- A non-refundable application fee of $50 (USD) by credit card, check, or money order payable to 'University of Pittsburgh'.
- Official transcripts of undergraduate and postgraduate work.
- Official, third-party evaluation of all international transcripts for applicants who have not received a master's degree within the United States. We strongly recommend using World Education Services (WES) to complete this service.
- A career goals statement.
- Three professional letters of recommendation.
- Current resume, including volunteer work.
- Scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Two faculty interviews.
- A sample of professional writing in the form of a previously completed term paper, master's thesis, article, etc.