The School of Education is no longer accepting applications for this program.
For detailed information regarding these credits and their acceptable equivalents, contact Admissions and Enrollment Services in the School of Education.
- 3 credits in Educational Psychology
- 24 credits across the other six Social Sciences to include the following distribution:
- 3 credits Anthropology
- 3 credits Economics
- 3 credits Geography
- 3 credits Political Science
- 3 credits Psychology (these may overlap with the 3 credits in Educational Psychology)
- 3 credits Sociology
- Preferred but not required: Demonstrated capability in a foreign language (through SAT II or 3 credits of intermediate-level College or University Language Instruction)