The School of Education is not only invested in preparing you to become a leader in the education field, we are also committed to guiding you throughout the different phases of the career management process. Whether you are entering a new field, advancing within your current profession, or changing directions, Career Services will help you identify and develop the skills and resources needed to achieve your career goals.
Current Students may log into our new SOE Career Services Portal
- Search for and apply to jobs posted through the School of Education
- Access career resources (Resume templates, sample interview questions, etc.)
- Practice and record mock interviews remotely
- View the SOE Career Services Event Calendar
- Request a Career Services advising appointment to develop a job search strategy, review resume/cover letter, or practice a mock interview
Reference the portal guide
to help you get started and navigate the system.
Stay informed! Join our email lists to receive bi-weekly e-newsletters tailored to PhD and Master's students. The letters include career-related tips, relevant job opportunities, and announcements of upcoming events. Follow the links below to register today. You can also download the latest newsletter from this page.