At the University of Pittsburgh, our focus is on you, the future education professional. We help initially define your goals and then guide you while completing your course of study.
We invite you to learn more about our school and what we offer, so please take time to explore our degrees and programs. One way is starting with a simple question.
What career path would you like to pursue?
- Teacher in a classroom setting
- Superintendent, Administrator, Director, or Manager in a postsecondary institution or K–12 School District
- Educational Researcher, Scientist, or Analyst at a lab or research center
- Policy-Maker, Consultant, or Program Coordinator for a school, government agency, or consulting firm
- Director of Health Promotion in a community, commercial, or academic setting
If you already know which program, degree or certification you're looking for, please view our: