Schools must adhere to standards of excellence, and teachers need the tools and authority to do their jobs right. Are you the strong voice needed to create and advocate well-reasoned policies to help schools meet these goals? We can provide the education you need.
Education of Students with Mental and Physical Disabilities
General Special Education
Higher Education Management
Learning Sciences & Policy
- Doctor of Education (EdD) - The Doctor of Education (EdD) in science education is designed to prepare (1) professors of science education in application-oriented colleges or universities; (2) faculty responsible for the preparation of teachers of science in those institutions; or (3) science curriculum and instruction leaders in either elementary or secondary science education settings. A two-term residency is required, Fall/Spring term preferred.
Social and Comparative Analysis in Education
- Master of Education (MEd) - professional degree for the graduate student who wishes to pursue advanced study in at least one field of educational effort and to demonstrate a superior level of expertise and capacity for leadership in that field
- Master of Arts (MA) - professional degree for the graduate student who wishes to pursue advanced study in education and to demonstrate through the master's thesis their capacity for planning and arranging original research related to professional practice
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) - emphasis is placed on the development of competencies necessary to careers devoted primarily to the conduct of research, scholarly inquiry, and teaching
- Doctor of Education (EdD) - Individuals acquiring an EdD degree in Special Education with emphasis in blindness and visual impairment tend to seek employment in universities or in state or local education agencies.