Come right in. The Office of Admissions and Enrollment Services helps the school operate smoothly and effectively and is your central location for all student administrative needs. Our office supports future and current students through services such as student recruitment, data collection, processing admissions applications, enrollment advising, student registration assistance, and credit transfers.
We encourage you to contact the center and our advisors at every stage of your application and enrollment. The staff will:
- Help you explore our program, degree, and certificate options,
- Guide you through the entire admissions process, from application to admission,
- Guide you through the financial aid process and certify enrollment for financial aid eligibility,
- Process course enrollment, add/drop, withdrawal, change of advisor and grade forms,
- Track masters and doctoral degree milestones,
- Answer questions regarding the Electronic Theses and Dissertation process and approving your ETD at time of graduation,
- Handle the graduation process from application through certification, and
- Assist you with Act 48 reporting to the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Meet Our Staff
School of Education
Admissions and Enrollment Services
5500 Wesley W. Posvar Hall
230 S. Bouquet St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15260