The Office of Admissions and Enrollment Services (AES) aims to provide exceptional service as we continuously engage in recruiting, admitting, and enrolling a talented and diverse student body who will ultimately contribute to the School of Education’s dynamic community of learners. In building relationships with members of local, national, and global communities, AES actively considers personal and professional student goals, and remains committed to identifying future leaders in the field of education.
The vision of the Office of Admissions and Enrollment Services is to further establish the School of Education as a top-ranked, global destination for students. We will maintain an enthusiastic, inspired, and inclusive setting where diversity is valued and achievement is recognized.
- Ethics and integrity
- Mutual respect
- Proactive and personal service
- Rich and effective communication
We encourage you to contact the center and our advisors at every stage of your application and enrollment. The staff will:
- Help you explore our program, degree, and certificate options,
- Guide you through the entire admissions process, from application to admission,
- Guide you through the financial aid process and certify enrollment for financial aid eligibility,
- Process course enrollment, add/drop, withdrawal, change of advisor and grade forms,
- Track masters and doctoral degree milestones,
- Answer questions regarding the Electronic Theses and Dissertation process and approving your ETD at time of graduation,
- Handle the graduation process from application through certification, and
- Assist you with Act 48 reporting to the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Meet Our Staff
School of Education
Admissions and Enrollment Services
5500 Wesley W. Posvar Hall
230 S. Bouquet St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15260