University of Pittsburgh School of Education

Undergraduate Admissions

Undergraduate Admissions

The admission process differs depending on whether you are transferring to the School of Education from another school within the University of Pittsburgh, or outside from another institution.

If you have questions during the application process, please feel free to contact Admissions and Enrollment Services for help.

A current Pitt student?
You must go to your Dean's office to complete an Undergraduate Program Change Form so that your academic records are sent to the School of Education for review. You apply directly to the School of Education and must complete a School of Education Undergraduate Application for your program of interest: the Applied Developmental Psychology (ADP) Program, the Health and Physical Activity (HPA) Program, or the Combined Accelerated Studies in Education (CASE) program (download the application below). Submit this application directly to the Admissions and Enrollment Services office of the School of Education, 5500 Wesley W. Posvar Hall.

Transferring from another college or university?
You must apply through the University of Pittsburgh Office of Admissions and Financial Aid, indicating your interest in the School of Education Applied Developmental Psychology Program (ADP), Health and Physical Activity (HPA) Program, or the Combined Accelerated Studies in Education (CASE) Program. You must also complete the supplemental Undergraduate Application for ADP, HPA, or CASE (download application below).

All undergraduate applicants must submit supplemental applications for admission to the School of Education
Admissions and Enrollment Services by the following deadlines: February 1 for HPA, March 1 for CASE, and March 15 for ADP.

Download Undergraduate Applications for:

Please download the PDF to your computer before filling out. Completed supplemental applications can be sent to