Serving the Health of the Community
Established over 50 years ago, the School of Education's Community Leisure Learn program is the oldest community outreach program at the University of Pittsburgh.
The Community Leisure Learn Promise:
- We offer health and wellness programming for children and adults
- We provide options in a fun and low-cost format
- We give access to university facilities including a physical fitness center, Olympic-sized swimming pool, rock-climbing wall, gymnasium with basketball courts, and racquetball courts
- Pitt's Kids - For children ages 3 to 14, the program provides supervised instruction in gym-based games and aquatics instruction. Learn more >>
- Guest Pass - For adults age 18 and above, the program gives community members access to Trees Hall amenities at no cost. Learn more >>
For questions or more information, please contact the Community Leisure Learn team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!