Minor in Research Methodology
The minor in quantitative research methods strengthens doctoral training in quantitative methods for students across the University of Pittsburgh.
- Program Duration: 1-3 years
- Time Commitment: Full-time or Part-time
- Term of Enrollment: Fall/spring/summer/rolling
- Application Deadline: Rolling Admissions
- Course Requirements: 18 credits
18 credits with a minimum of 6 credits in statistical methods, 3 credits in measurement and 3 credits in research design.
No specific prerequisites
Strengthens student competencies in measurement, research design and statistics for your future career.