Minor in Research Methodology
The Minor in Quantitative Research Methodology strengthens doctoral training in quantitative methods for students across the University of Pittsburgh.
- Program Duration: 1-3 years
- Time Commitment: Full-time or Part-time
- Term of Enrollment: Fall/spring/summer/rolling
- Application Deadline: Rolling Admissions
- Course Requirements: 18 credits
The Minor in Quantitative Research Methods is 18 credits. It requires a minimum of:
- 6 credits of coursework in statistical methods
- 3 credits in measurement
- 3 credits in research design.
- Statistical Methods Courses (6 credits)
Minimum of 6 credits. Choose two courses from the following list:
- Measurements Courses (3 credits)
Minimum of 3 credits. Choose one course from the following list:
- Research Design (3 credits)
Required course - 3 credits:
No specific prerequisites
Strengthens student competencies in measurement, research design and statistics for your future career.