The University of Pittsburgh School of Education has highly respected master’s degrees across education, health and wellness, and human development.
We are committed to advancing the values of equity and justice in education through our innovative master’s degree programs.
We provide advanced training across:
- Teacher certification and continuing education
- Higher education administration and student affairs
- Education policy and systems
- Applied developmental psychology
- Exercise science and physiology