Graduate Programs Application

Graduate student applicants are for those entering our master’s, EdD, PhD, non-degree, and certificate programs.

We use the service GradCAS to securely process our applications.

Please select your application based on the term in which you will be beginning your program.


For admission for Summer 2024, Fall 2024, and Spring 2025 terms



For admission for Spring 2024


Undergraduate Programs Application

Students begin our undergraduate programs in their junior year of study at the University of Pittsburgh. Students must complete a supplemental application to join our school.

Let’s walk through the different options!

  1. Submit an application through Pitt’s Office of Admissions and Financial Aid.
  2. You will select a program from the School of Education as your intended major.
  3. You will begin in Pitt’s Dietrich School of Arts & Sciences and, then, in your junior year of study you will join the School of Education.

  1. In the spring term of your sophomore year, you will submit the School of Education Supplemental Application for degree programs
  2. In the application, you will select your program of interest in Pitt Education.

  1. Submit the University of Pittsburgh transfer application through Pitt’s Office of Admissions and Financial Aid.
  2. This will provide you with the Student ID number that is needed to complete the Pitt School of Education Supplemental Application.

Admissions Requirements for All Programs

For detailed requirements by program, visit our admissions requirements section.

It provides information by program type and for international students


Application Question?

Have a question about your application? Contact us at and a member of our admissions team will get back to you shortly.

Back to Top