Providing Interconnected Opportunities
The International Student Peer Network (ISPN) is a graduate student-founded and managed organization that provides peer-to-peer academic and social support to international students in the University of Pittsburgh School of Education. Initiated by the Institute for International Studies in Education (IISE) and Department of Foreign Language Education, ISPN serves as a bridge across students from different cultures, the School of Education, Pitt, and the Pittsburgh community.
By enriching both academic and living experiences, ISPN hopes to support Pitt Education international graduate students, as well as those with interests in international education by:
- Creating a multilingual, inclusive, friendly, and close network
- Providing resources and opportunities for academic success and career preparation
- Fostering a sense of belonging within the school and university
- Strengthening international diversity in Pitt School of Education
ISPN Events & Resources
ISPN hosts various events including:
- Speed Friending
- Welcome Back to Pitt
- Organized visits to local Pittsburgh spots
- Mental Wellness and Coffee Break
Additionally, ISPN provides new student FAQs, career pathway information, and other resources on their website.
ISPN Contact Information
For more information or to get involved with ISPN, please contact email@example.com.