The Pitt School of Education offers professionally focused, graduate certificates to enhance your education.
Our programs are aligned with Pennsylvania state certifications, Act 48/45 credits, and industry board certifications.
You can complete a certificate in conjunction with your graduate degree. Or you may complete our certificates and individual courses on their own.
School Leadership Certificates
Special Education Certificates
- Supervisor of Special Education Certificate (Hybrid-Online)
- Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments Certificate (Hybrid-Online)
- Orientation and Mobility Certificate (Hybrid-Online)
Instructional Methods Certificates
- Critical Technology and Digital Media for Learning (Online)
- Instructional Design and Technology (Online)
- STEAM Education (Online)
- Reading Education Specialist (Hybrid-Online)
Human Development Certificates
- Infant Mental Health Certificate (Hybrid-Online)