List of Programs for International Students

Want to Study Foreign Language Education?

The Master of Education in World and Heritage Language Education prepares international students for roles as foreign language teachers.

Many of our graduates teach English as a second language in their home country or are teaching their native language in private schools in the United States that do not require a state teaching certificate.

Visit the degree page

Students seeking a state teaching certificate should pursue our BS or MAT in Teacher Education programs.

Have a Question?

Please contact our Admissions and Enrollment Services Office at or 412-648-2230 with any questions.

Back to Top