Join a Student Organization in Education
We encourage you to get involved in a student organization while at the Pitt School of Education. There is no better way to get to know your peers and to form friendships that can last a lifetime. In addition, your participation in student groups is an excellent opportunity for leadership development and personal growth.
We offer a variety of education-focused student organizations for undergraduate and graduate students. You can also join any of the 600+ student organizations across the University of Pittsburgh.
- Council of Graduate Students in Education (CGSE)
- Future Educators of America
- Exercise Science Club
- Equity and Justice Scholars
- Alliance of Urban Scholars
- International Student Peer Network
- Kappa Delta Pi – International Honor Society for Students in Education
Visit the Pitt Student Affairs Student Organizations Center to search a database of over 600 student organizations across the university.