Advance Your Career With a Certificate
The Pitt School of Education offers certificates to enhance your education. In some cases, our programs prepare you for Pennsylvania state certifications, Act 48/45 credits, or industry board certifications.
You can complete a certificate in conjunction with your graduate degree. Or you may complete our certificates and individual courses on their own.
School Leadership Certificates
- K-12 Principal Certificate
- Superintendent's Letter of Eligibility Certificate
- Supervisor of Curriculum and Instruction Certificate
Special Education Certificates
- Supervisor of Special Education Certificate (Online)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Endorsement Certificate
- Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments Certificate
- Orientation and Mobility Certificate
Curriculum and Instruction Certificate
Human Development Certificates
Please visit our Teacher Education section for more information on obtaining a certificate. We offer teacher certification programs through its Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) and Instructional I Certificate programs.