Advance Your Education Online
The Pitt School of Education offers a variety of graduate degrees and certificates in fully online and hybrid formats. Our students enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexible and convenient design
- Taught by Pitt Education faculty
- Same acacdemic rigor as in-person
- Ideal for working professionals and people located outside of the Pittsburgh area
Fully Online Programs
These programs are 100% online and can be completed by students from anywhere in the world. In-state tuition is available for all students.
We offer them through Pitt Online, a division of the University Center for Teaching and Learning. Pitt Online has received the Blackboard Catalyst Award for online courses that excel in design, student experience, and learning support.
Offered through the School of Education, these programs offer a dynamic combination of online and face-to-face courses. They are ideal for students who want the best of both worlds: the convenience of an online education with the impact of in-person experiences.
Applied Developmental Psychology
Doctor of Education (EdD)
- All areas of concentration in our EdD program:
- K-12 Principal Certification
- Master of Education in Education Leadership
- EdD in Education Leadership
Visual Impairment and Blindness
- Certification as Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments
- Certification as Orientation and Mobility Specialist
- Dual Certification as Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments and Orientation and Mobility Specialist
- These programs can also be combined with a Master of Education degree