Igniting a Lifelong Passion for Fitness
Ignite Fitness, located at Trees Hall, is a fitness center for University of Pittsburgh faculty and staff, UPMC employees, and Veterans Affairs (VA) employees.
Through our all-inclusive, affordable membership, we offer open gym hours and small group fitness classes. Skip the crowds at other gyms and enjoy our clean facility.
- Open gym is offered during the week
- State-of-the-art cardio equipment, weight machines, free weights, and other fitness equipment for lifting and cardio
- Supervised by graduate student assistants with degrees in exercise science and training in health, fitness, and wellness
- Learn more about the open gym >>
- Fun fitness classes taught by knowledgeable instructors. Learn more >>
- Classes are 30-45 minutes long
- Cycle Fitness, Cycle Express, Express Lift, and High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and Strength
- Taught by graduate student assistants with degrees in exercise science and training in health, fitness, and wellness
- Learn more about the fitness classes >>